Rubber,PTFE,PFA,F46 lined Diaphragm Valve
- Rubber&PTFE lined diaphragm valve is ideally suited for shut-off, flow control and throttling of corrosive process media in either liquid or gaseous state. Its main features are heavy-duty, robust construction, maintenance-free, easy replacement of components on site. Convenient, flexible and accurate open or close.
- It can sustain any corrosive medium in addition to the molten alkali metals and fluorine elements. It is ideal products used in chlor-alkali, industrial in organic chemicals, metal and mining, nitrogen and phosphatic fertilizers, petroleum refining, pharmaceutical etc.
- It is not applicable for diaphragm used in medium with hard particles, which will cause diaphragm damage and leakage.
- The working temperature cannot exceed the specified range.
- Open the diaphragm too frequent will influence the sealing performance.
- Lining material:NR,EPDM,PFA,PTFE,F46 etc.
- Operation methods:manual,electric, pneumatic.
- TANA lined diaphragm valves are available as per the needs of applications in additional sizes and other than standard materials.
We offer lining materials like NR,EPDM,PFA,PTFE,F46 etc.
PTFE : ≤120°C
Lining Thickness：Min. 3.0mm
Body Material:Cast Iron,Ductile Iron, A216/WCB, A351/CF8,A351/CF8M,A351/CF3,A351/CF3M,LCB,
Lining Material:NR,EPDM,PFA,PTFE,F46 etc.
Diaphragm Part:NR,EPDM,PFA,PTFE,F46 etc.
Nominal Diameter: NPS 1/2"-16" DN15-400
Pressure Range: 0.6Mpa ,1.0Mpa,1.6Mpa，class150
Connection Type: Thread,Flange
Operation Method:manual,electric, pneumatic.
The materials of main parts
Main external and connection dimensions（mm）
To know more details, please download catalogue or contact with us